United Airlines is getting its 787s back in the air.
- Chinese Carriers' Collective Profit Drops 28.3% in April
- US Air Plane Makes Belly Landing at Newark Airport
- CAAC Approves to Establish New Qingdao Airlines
- China Eastern to Launch Non-Stop Flight from Shanghai to Lhasa in July
- Hong Kong Air Traffic Movements Up 5.1 Percent in April
- Airline Bomb Hoax Suspect Caught in East China
- Boeing Showcases BBJ 3 for the First Time at EBACE 2012
- Dreamliner's Other Issues Draw Attention
- New Road, Runway in Melbourne Airport Plan
- Cessna Latitude, Longitude Progressing
- Cessna Confident to Capitalize on European Economic Upswing
- Vertis Aviation Adds Two Additional Ultra-Long Range Jet Aircraft to Fleet
- Analysis: Airline Emissions Deal May Not Come Before EU Deadline
- Which Do Fliers Fear More: Crying Babies or Smelly Adults?
- Indian Aviation: Sitaram Yechury Questions Government's Continuing Move to Relax Bilaterals
Dozens of people walked away unhurt after a US Airways plane touched down without landing gear at Newark Liberty International Airport early Saturday.
The first Airbus A350 XWB jetliner, the European rival to Boeing Co.'s 777 and 787 Dreamliner, made a short trip to the paint shop Monday as it readies for its coming first flight. It's an ext...